Complete and Gentle Dental
Exams in Appleton, WI
- Thorough and personal exam
- Teeth cleaning and screening for disease
- Oral hygiene instruction
More than just teeth cleaning
Regardless if it’s been 6 months or 20 years, you will always receive a complete personable exam, either at your periodic 6-month teeth cleaning, or through a new patient comprehensive exam. It will include the following:
- Medical history review
- Any necessary radiographs (x-rays)
- Oral and neck cancer screening
- Thorough gum screening for gingivitis and / or gum disease
- Tooth examination
- Oral hygiene instruction that can help you improve your own prevention at home.
After a thorough study of our findings, we will prepare a treatment plan for your recommended dental needs.
Oral cancer prevention
Oral cancer is one of the most curable diseases when it is caught early. And that is why a simple exam is provided complimentary every time you present for your routine cleaning.
When oral cancer is found at the earliest stage, treatment is quicker, simpler, less invasive, and more than 90% successful.