How Much Do You Know About Taking Care Of Your Teeth?
Take this oral health quiz to find out…
1. How many times a day should you brush your teeth?
c. after every meal
2. How often should you floss?
3. How often should you visit the dentist?
a. every month
b. every six months
c. every year
4. How often should you replace your tootbrush?
a. every week
b. every month
c. every three months
5. Brushing and flossing your teeth can prevent:
b. gum disease
Answers: 1. b; 2. a; 3. b; 4. c; 4. c
Most people brush their teeth. But only one in 10 people brush correctly. And only about 12% of people floss daily. Research shows that good oral hygiene helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Taking care of your teeth and gums can also help reduce your risk for heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and other health conditions.
Source: American Dental Association