To Our Dental Family:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. First off, Timbercrest Dental Center will be opening back up to ALL services starting May 11, 2020. Until then, we will continue to be open, and ready to schedule for emergencies only.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you some pre-appointment screening questions.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Until a later time, You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, brochures and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients as best as we can…
• If you so choose, you can wait in your car prior to your appointment time, and we will notify you when we are ready for your appointment.
Timbercrest has always been a leader in technology and innovation, so we are proud to mention that we have incorporated UV air purification units and negative pressure, high vacuum suctions (to minimize aerosols) for your added overall protection.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 920.734.9148 or visit our website at timbercrest.dental.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Luther and the Timbercrest Dental Team