Digital Radiography (X-Rays) in Appleton, WI
At our dental office in Appleton, WI, Dr. Luther uses digital dental X-rays to provide even better dental care and more accurate diagnoses. The process of digitally capturing an image is much faster, safer and more comfortable for you.
- The digital dental X-ray system is more sensitive than dental X-ray film systems, so your exposure to X-rays is cut by as much as 90 percent.
- The large and color-enhanced images let you see what Dr. Luther sees, so it’s easier for you to understand how he will treat your teeth..
- Your fees don’t include payment for photo chemicals, film, and processing or film storage.
- Used photo chemicals and film are not polluting the environment.
- Your dental checkups take less time, and it’s fun to watch this system work!
Safe, Comfortable & Fast
We place a small sensor in your mouth. The sensor is connected to a computer by a thin wire. Next, an invisible, painless X-ray beam is sent through your teeth and into the sensor, which records the image of your teeth and sends it to the computer. The sensor can then be repositioned to record other sections of your teeth.